Am I the only one who couldn’t care less about Big Brother Unlocked?
I watch Big Brother because I want to see the competitions, alliances, betrayals, arguments, evictions, and all the other chaos happening inside the house. What I don’t need is another show filled with people explaining what I just watched and telling me how I should feel about it.
Who cares about their commentary? I already have my own opinions. Let me watch the game, judge the houseguests for myself, and argue with my television in peace. I don’t need a panel breaking down every conversation as if we just witnessed a historic political event.
If the network has extra airtime to fill, give us more footage from inside the house. Show us unseen conversations, extended competitions, strategy sessions, or anything that actually adds to the game. Don’t waste our time with people sitting around discussing a show we would rather be watching.
Seriously, get this bullshit off the air and give us more Big Brother!
